10 things that you may or may not know about me.
1. I consider myself an introvert. I like talking to people, but it takes me a long time to recover from a social engagement.
2. I am a total tech nerd. I love gadgets and electronics. Sadly, my wallet doesn't like them quite as much.
3. I am a voracious reader. I love to read and always have. I read all the time whether through my photography courses or books, I am always reading something.
4. I am a paraeducator who has been working with children for the last 6 years. I worked with kiddos on the spectrum and now work in a school environment.
5. I love most genres of music. Country and jazz are the only two that I will not listen to.
6. I love animals. Most of them. I will not kill a spider in my home if I can help it. I would rather re-locate them than squash them.
7. Camping and the outdoors are big passions of mine when I am not shooting. However, I shoot when we are out so there is rarely a time when I don't have my camera.
8 . I have a horrendous peppermint candy addiction. I love the crunch and the peppermint sensation in my mouth.
9. I love all things horror. Books, movies, etc. I do not like slasher, that is not scary, but give me something suspenseful and scary instead.
10. I love to travel and my bucket list destinations are Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Italy, and Greece.
There ya have it. Some completely random tidbits about me. Some of things you may connect to and others not so much, but that is the beauty of a person. Each is unique in his or her own way.
Bonus fact: I have a silly sense of humor. :) Enjoy the following:
Seattle Portrait Photographer